STOP International will also continue to develop projects focused squarely on addressing and eliminating individual and community-related issues that are holding back many underserved communities across the globe. These negative issues are preventing individuals and families within these communities from reaching their true potential.
- Sexual Deprivation and Stigmatization
- Mental Health.
- Food and Medical Supply Distribution.
- Agricultural Program Development.
- Women's Rights
- Family/Community Counseling.
- Conflict Resolution and Dispute Settlement.
- Women's Rights (Discrimination, etc.)
- Children's Rights (Discrimination, etc.)
- Victims of Cultural, Sexual and Social Violence
- Sexual and Social Stigmatization (shunning, etc.)
- Sex Deprivation and Mental Health
- Self-Sustained Agricultural Programs
- Supplemental Food Donation Programs
- Conflict Resolution and Dispute Settlement Programs
Wonderful Job, By Stop International to help others.